Tuesday, August 17, 2004
the next morning we woke up and already the beach was filling up with people, tubes, rafts, umbrellas, tents, swimmers, paddlers, snackers, leerers, showoffs, tanners, diggers, volleyballers, drinkers, fussers, runners, smokers, sand-castle builders and heat waves. I took a few shots with 1600 film I had put in the night before for the fireworks. I like how they came out. The big grain is so lazy and summery looking. I think I will use it more often.
yellow and pink
Posted by arielkg at 3:35 AM
- ► 2006 (16)
- ► 2005 (435)
- after dressing up - all of us in asukas garden
- me skye and asuka at our favorite cafe for firewor...
- tomomi and asuka
- malani asuka and tomomi at the suwa fireworks
- me in my yukata
- me and skye eating okonimiyaki at the suwa firewor...
- me playing the one man band contraption at fujimi'...
- nami and andrew at skyes birthday party
- a night out in matsumoto
- me and hayden at the farewell party
- me and malani at the farewell party
- malani in izu
- me daisuke and skye at our first art show in Tokyo...
- the night we slept on the beach, at around 7, fa...
- fireworks family
- tube dad
- the next morning we woke up and already the beac...
- man in a hat
- beach dog
- morning at yumigahara
- the camping trip
- ▼ August (23)